Sunday, January 1, 2012

Does anyone know what the insurance is for a jet ski and Pontoon boat rental company?

I am in Florida.





What is the insurance that is required to rent out a jet ski and a pontoon boat? How much?|||I also own a Boat Charter Company with one jet ski -- however, my jet ski is used off of a larger yacht. I can tell you from experience, that getting insurance on the jet ski is always a challenge. My recommendation would be to call your marine insurance company. I wish I could answer your question straight up, but leave this to the professionals. You want to make sure you have your liability taken care of, you really don't want to short-change yourself here.





I can recommend Bill Hodgens in Fort Lauderdale, FL at www.YachtInsure.com

No comments:

Post a Comment