Sunday, January 8, 2012

Where can I find cheap but quality pontoon boat furniture?

I am looking for pontoon boat furniture, mainly the couches and cup holders.|||Check in many outlet catalogs, i.e. Overton's, Cabella's, etc. I am a boat dealer, and I have access to Kellogg Marine Supply, which also has everything in the world in regards to boats and boating. But, usually Overton's has that stuff. If you happen to have seats in the boat now, but are in bad shape or whatnot, you can buy new vinyl from Overton's and recover the seats as well. It all depends on what you'd want to do, but ordering new seats is the easier and safer way to go. Good Luck!|||I agree with Mark. Overton's has the best selection of furniture for your 'toon. But before you spend the money, make sure your floor isn't rotted. That will save you having to pull everything up, and start over!

No comments:

Post a Comment