Thursday, January 12, 2012

Does anyone know a link or have plans to build your own mini pontoon boat?

I've looked around online a little and havent come up with much. Im lookin to build my own boat to fish from mostly something in the 12'-14' range. Plus it would just be cool to say "hey i built that". Many thanks for any help. Oh and also free plans are even better.Does anyone know a link or have plans to build your own mini pontoon boat?
No, you won't find much online. Free plans are a waste of time, I'm afraid, they're often incomplete. Your best bet is to buy some design software and draw up your plans yourself. It's much easier than you think and it would be better to be able to say "hey I DESIGNED and built that!" The software I use is under $40 and it's superb. I've put a link below to where I got mine from.Does anyone know a link or have plans to build your own mini pontoon boat?
Before I planned to build my own pontoon, because I love boating. But now that I have my own inflatable boat, I am contented with it. At least I will not have a hard time planning to build my own pontoon boat. Though I agree with you that it would really be cool to tell everyone that the boat you are riding on is your creation.Does anyone know a link or have plans to build your own mini pontoon boat?
Depending on how elaborite you want to get, I built one from drums and plywood. Put some carpet over top of the wood and some railings. Pick any engine you want and poof, pontoon boat

No comments:

Post a Comment