Thursday, January 12, 2012

I am trying to start a business from a pontoon boat and want to know some ideas about how to power appliances.?

I want to run all at once: a mini fridge, mini freezer, and a few other small appliances. What do I need to know about inverters, generators, propane, batteries, solar panels, etc... ? Any good business advice? How do I make this idea work? What are things to consider if I want to sell food and other stuff?I am trying to start a business from a pontoon boat and want to know some ideas about how to power appliances.?
Keep in mind, boats and any food / alcohol service have strict guidelines and regulations.



You could probably get some large battery packs charged by a generator. Look at other people who have similar setups. You could probably find out a lot by looking at an ice cream truck.I am trying to start a business from a pontoon boat and want to know some ideas about how to power appliances.?
I tell you what, first go find somebody that's already doing it, and ask your questions. You want to run a restaurant from a boat? Put a gas operated generator in your engine bilge, and drop your electric cords down there, you don't want the smoke/smell of generator wrecking your sales. You'll need a very large Solar panel to run a mini fridge! Go check your specifications.
  • cb radio
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment