Thursday, January 19, 2012

If I bag a 2003 v8 Silverado will it be able to pull a 24ft pontoon boat?

It does not matter which engine is in the truck. It will tow any 24ft pontoon boat with any engine on the back.If I bag a 2003 v8 Silverado will it be able to pull a 24ft pontoon boat?
check your owners manual, don't exceed the capacities listed there -- they aren't "suggestions."



but, I bet $10 it'll do just fine.



I'm curious about where in the world Jon W came up with his answer, that's the silliest thing I've ever heard
need more information.



does boat have outboard engine?



which v8 silverado?



also, if your boat is wider than 8'6" than you a special towing permit.If I bag a 2003 v8 Silverado will it be able to pull a 24ft pontoon boat?
it would be too low, because when you go in reverse to put the boat in the water, the concrete would scrape the bottom of your truck
Yes it will...easily! Might want to look for the Diesel Silverado though...mine drinks gas if I tow anything with mine!If I bag a 2003 v8 Silverado will it be able to pull a 24ft pontoon boat?
depends on weight

No comments:

Post a Comment