Thursday, January 19, 2012

Bees on my pontoon boat from the sap from the trees?

Going to take the tree down this winter, but new this summer is bees all over the dock and on the cover of my boat. I rinsed off the sap on the cover and the dock and the bees came right back. What can I do to keep them away, not sure if a nest is nearby, only a few weeks of boating season left, any suggestions are appreciatedBees on my pontoon boat from the sap from the trees?
i'd get a bee trap and hang it from the tree.

i had one last year by the BBQ, got it at ochard hardware for 2 bucks. big plastic bag with a one way opening on top filled with little white pellets, just add apple juice and it will be full of bees ina week or two.



theres also lots of ways to make your own bee traps, just enter "bee trap" into your search engine.Bees on my pontoon boat from the sap from the trees?
=== get the boat anchored out away from the tree and in the sun == get a 1 gallon sprayer the Ortho brand is all plastic and lasts and some ""powder pouches of Red Devil or suggested bee off "" from the local ""FEED STORE"" yes the feed stores have what you need as they serve the customers with barns and other problems with live stock and critters ....Bees on my pontoon boat from the sap from the trees?
bye some wasp spray or just use a hose

No comments:

Post a Comment