Thursday, January 19, 2012

I want to buy a pontoon boat. who makes the best for a good price?

need something smaller possibly used. i just want to buy a pontoon that if it is used i know the maker made a good boat and i wont have to worry about it falling apart.I want to buy a pontoon boat. who makes the best for a good price?
Depends how much you want to spend lower end Lowe makes a nice boat upper end Bennington and Playcraft make very nice boats.I want to buy a pontoon boat. who makes the best for a good price?
I know this is a long shot but maybe you can look on consumer reports? they may have a rating on some boats. http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/index鈥?/a>

You can also look at boating magazines and see if there are any articles on how to choose a good boat.I want to buy a pontoon boat. who makes the best for a good price?
I have been around boats a long time and never heard any bad things about a particular Pontoon boat,

I would go with Dore13, see what pops up.

its probably going to boil down to which one has the features you want in a boat.

My wife would say the one with the Potty.
Have heard about Southland pontoons. They're from Canada and producing very smart pontoon boats.

No comments:

Post a Comment