Sunday, January 8, 2012

Are Pontoon boats used for water skiing?

Yes they can be, I can get up behind my pontoon it's a 24ft with a 90hp on it and it pulls me just fine either on two skis or slalom and I not a little guy either (6' 3'' 185lbs). But that being said I wouldn't say it's the ideal boat for water skiing.|||You can use them although the wake is lame, and they don't go very fast. It can take a while to get up on the skies considering a pontoon's acceleration is poor. I have seen it been done. You would need a 100 hp engine or greater on it though.|||not tipicaly but you could.


you can have a 75 hp motor pull you for sure


its all about your prop and the way you enegin is tunned.





itll work


taker easy bro.|||Nope. Too slow and then when you have to go get the person after they fall or are done it takes a while...|||bad choice. o.k. for tubing.|||no man they are too slow most of the time

No comments:

Post a Comment